Our mid-rise Classic straight leg jean that creates a slimming and elongated silhouette. This modern eco Jean was designed using new laser techniques and processes that give the “Liverpool Look” and uses a fraction of our natural resources.
This is measured using a system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
mid-rise, 9-5/8” front rise, 15-1/4” leg opening
Comfort fit with stretch, Set-in waistband with belt loops
Zip Fly with single logo button closure
Classic 5-Pocket styling details
Model is 5’9” wearing size 4
- This certified denim is Aniline-free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical-free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals, and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 70% | Water Impact: 15.30 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 72% | Energy Impact: 0.51 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 32.50
- Worker Impact: 32.00
- EIM Score: 31
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.